The Therefore™ documenet management system enables you to process information efficiently,
economically and securely throughout your department or organization. This means your team
can access and use the information they need to meet business objectives, allowing you to
have a smarter company and increase efficiency and profits.
Network security for small to medium enterprises. Unified Threat
Management (UTM) including firewall, intrusion detection and
prevention, anti virus, anti spam, content filtering, protected
24/7. Ideal security package to monitor network and protect from
Internet attacks and threats.
Fax software that allows you to send and receive from your
workstation faxed documents. Designed for companies of all sizes
from 5 user to 100+. Zetafax lets you send and receive faxes just
like emails and can be integrated with Microsoft Exchange & Lotus
Trapeze Desktop and bookmarking
Product overview | TD &
TD & Scanning |
TD & ODMA |
Trapeze Desktop™ provides bookmarks to help the user navigate and
catalogue pages in a file.
Catalogue your documents any way you want
- Trapeze bookmarks do not have to be hierarchical - a major drawback
of most folder systems.
- A bookmark folder can be created automatically at scan-time and by
drag and drop after the file has been scanned.
- A document or page can be in more than one bookmark.
A bookmark folder can be:
- A document full of pages
- A file full of documents
- An ad-hoc category
- A chapter
- A tab in a folder
- A temporary collection of pages or documents.
Bookmark folders make the image collection or the file behave like an
ordinary folder full of documents.
- They can be named any way you want and can contain any pages you
- Creating, altering or deleting bookmarks or folders does not affect
the images in the file, only the bookmark index.
- Select a bookmark folder or multiple folders and print.
- A cover page for each folder will be printed with its name on it.
This enables you to print multiple pages and have them automatically
sorted into documents in the printer bin.
Printing over the web:
- Printing the contents of a bookmark folder using Trapeze Online™
will mean that only the pages in that folder will be loaded over the web
to be printed. For instance, if the file contains 100 pages, and only
four need printing, then only those four will be downloaded.
Saving Selections of your documents using Bookmarks:
- Highlight a bookmark folder or a series of folders and/or pages and
save to another file, and Trapeze will take those images and save them
to a new file, including the thumbnail images and the bookmarks.
Re-ordering the pages of your file:
- Bookmark folders and documents can be moved within or between other
bookmark folders. You can reorder your file the way you want, or have
multiple views of the same file. The images in the file are untouched.
Only the bookmark index is changed.
Creating Folders and Bookmarks
The user can create their own folders and drag the pages into them. If
the user has been granted the rights, they can:
- Create the folders
- Name the folders
- Drag the appropriate pages into them.
- Name the pages or documents
- Use Trapeze’s automatic document naming and page numbering
Bookmarks folders can be created automatically during scanning
- Trapeze uses special separator pages to separate documents during
scanning. (Onstream provides a utility to create the separator pages).
Each separator page will create a new folder and put all the pages below
it into that folder - just like a document in a file.
- If the separator pages have barcodes on them, Trapeze will name the
Bookmark folders can be created automatically in conjunction with
other capture systems
- If you use another system to capture your image files, then a
Trapeze utility can automatically put predetermined bookmark folders
into every image file, ready for the user to catalogue them.
- The users can then index the file themselves using drag and drop –
The screen shot above illustrates pages scanned by a standard batch
scanning product and with the bookmark folders added automatically (as part
of the capture process). These un-indexed pages were then indexed by the end
users using drag and drop.
Bookmarks may be stored either in the image file, in your database or in
a separate file. This is useful for legal purposes or if the image is stored
on a CD or other non-writable media.
For more information on the full Trapeze
Desktop range, contact CMS Software direct.
You'll find our contact details
CMS Software Ltd, 10
Park, Warley Street,
Tel: 01708 640382
Fax: 01708 640385
© CMS Software Ltd 1984 -
2017. Last updated
07 June 2017.
|CMS Software Ltd based in the UK
is a leading provider of document scanning hardware and software
solutions. CMS offer full consultation for your document
management, scanning, archiving and retrieval requirements.CMS
Software products and services include Canon & Fujitsu document
scanners, electronic document distribution, electronic invoice
approval, forms processing for invoices, statements, remittances
and other related documents.
Click here for our Terms and
Conditions of Sale.